Sydney | Contract or Temp
Talent Focus is seeking a competent Press Brake Operator for a busy workshop based in Kingsgrove.
Press Brake Operator
- Immediate start
- Western Sydney, NSW location
- Competitive above award rates on offer
Our client is a leading Engineering business based in Western Sydney. They are currently seeking competent Press Brake Operator to assist in the increase of projects and workload. The position is offered on a Temp to Perm basis.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- A great attitude, keen to learn & enjoy working within a team.
- Someone who takes pride in their work & gets the job done.
- Sheet metal knowledge and AMADA Press Brake experience highly desirable
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- High level of accuracy and bend tolerances required.
- Proven time management skills.
- Quality Assurance of finished parts, dimensions and tolerances
- Sheet metal experience material range 0.9mm to 6mm
To succeed in this position, the ideal candidate will possess:
- CNC Press brake operating experience
- Engineering/workshop experience
- Good communication skills
- Team player with good verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow written standard operating procedures
- Have a great work ethic with reliability and commitment
In return for your hard work, you will get to work for a company which values its employees. Hourly rates exceed the award, there are regular opportunities for overtime.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful within the role, please follow the prompts and click the ‘APPLY’ button below or alternatively send through an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
02 9421 5900