Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Join a leading Pharmaceutical brand that is experiencing significant growth. This is a permanent opportunity with on-site parking.
◉ Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers with a strong innovation and high-quality products. With its new stage of the business, they are rapidly growing and increasing its presence within the Australia and Chinese market.
We are seeking motivated and positive individuals who are committed to continuing their careers within the pharmaceutical sector.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced mandarin- speaking procurement officer to join our client’s dynamic R&D team pn a permanent basis. Within this role, you will be responsible for the procurement of raw materials for packaging products for the company.
As an experienced procurement professional, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating, reviewing, and refining the procurement of packaging materials on behalf of the organisation
- Ensuring that purchases are cost- efficient, and that products meet company and industry quality standards
- Evaluating supply options, and approving products and services to be purchased
- Identifying and maintaining positive supplier relationships locally and internationally
- Maintaining accurate product and supplier records
- Preparing purchasing budgets, plans, cost analyses, and forecasts
- Keeping up to date with market purchasing trends, and utilising that information to inform company purchasing practices
To be successful within this role, you will have:
- Working knowledge of SAP and MRP
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in procurement or a related discipline
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role, with specific experience in sourcing raw materials from suppliers in China
- Must have experience in Pharmaceutical or Food Manufacturing
- Fluency in speaking mandarin would be advantageous but not a requirement
- Proven experience in the procurement of raw materials, and the identification and maintenance of supplier relationships
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills
- An analytical and strategic mindset
- Demonstrable literacy and experience with Microsoft Office software, and purchasing software programs
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to send an application. If you require any further information please call us on 02 9421 5900.
Should you experience any difficulty with applying please email us on email@example.com or alternatively visit our website www.talentfocus.com.au
Talent Focus Recruitment is committed to EEO, WHS, Ethical Practices and the principles of cultural diversity in the workplace.